Why is Sealing Limestone Flooring Important Laredo, TX
Many clients wonder Why is Sealing Limestone Flooring Important Laredo, TX and we are the right professionals to answer this question. Texas Stone Sealers has over twenty years of stone cleaning and sealing experience.
The Purpose of Sealing Limestone Flooring
Since Limestone is a porous material, sealing is necessary to protect the stone from moisture. Moisture can quickly deteriorate limestone if the process sealing is missing. As a result, our clients will have to replace their surface which can be costly. The sealant penetrates deep into the pores of the stone thus protecting the stone, extending the life of the stone, and enhancing its natural beauty. Just as it absorbs moisture, the limestone surface will absorb the sealant as well which will preserve its natural finish. Our natural finish sealant for limestone comes with a four-year guarantee. Additionally, the enhance sheen finish comes with a three-year guarantee. Lastly, we offer a one-time visit to come out re-seal the limestone if needed.
Contact Us Today
We are the leading company for restoring concrete, flagstone, and other natural stones. After perfecting our process over the last twenty years, we believe we are the best to restore numerous natural stones from erosion and spalling. For more information about our company and our services, you can contact us at 888.275.5354 or visit our website here. We’re ready to bring out the beauty in your limestone surface.
Did You Know…
- Laredo grew from a villa to the capital of the Republic of the Rio Grande, and ultimately to the largest inland port on the United States – Mexican Border after it was founded in 1755.
- The city is often known as “The Gateway City” & “The City Under Seven Flags”
- Laredo economy is based on international trade with Mexico.
- The City of Laredo has the distinction of flying seven flags ( The Flag of the Republic of the Rio Grande in addition to the Six Flags of Texas.
- Laredo is home to the oldest continuously used residence in the state of Texas: Casa Ortiz