Stone Sealing Dallas
You may be looking for quality Stone Sealing Dallas services that can help you restore your walkways, patios, and stone fixtures. If you have a residential or commercial outdoor space that is overdue for a restoration, Texas Stone Sealers can help. Our experienced crew is ready and willing to jump into action so you can begin to experience a clean and restored floor.
Are you currently using a flagstone for your patio space? Perhaps you’re fond of the lavish look it gives without costing a fortune. If so, you are not alone. Many Texans enjoy this material for their pool decks, landings, countertops, and walkways. However, this is a porous stone that’s very susceptible to scratches and other blemishes. Because of this, it’s important to make sure you have the best maintenance services available. Cleaning and sealing this type of material is the only way you can sustain its lifespan and keep it in great condition.
Bluestone is another stone that is commonly treated by our cleaners. This is very common for residential stepping stones and walkways. Many customers also use it for pool copings and patio flooring. This feldspathic sandstone is common in the East, but there are many Texans who enjoy it for both residential and commercial use. It is a very durable stone, and it resists cracks and breaks very easily.
Though it is a strong stone, it is still porous and susceptible to weathering. Extreme heat, rain, and wind can have negative effects on bluestone. In freezing temperatures, you may notice your bluestone beginning to flake. When these types of effects are seen, it is important to properly restore your material as soon as possible.
Sealing products for Dallas stones
The TSS PRO-200 High Performance sealant is an amazing Stone Sealing Dallas product to use for your porous stones. This is an all-natural, isopropyl-based sealer that is highly effective. Due to its large molecules, it is able to easily cure and seal out potential stains and blemishes. You can count on our products to provide premium protection for your walkways and patios.
The TSS PRO-400 High Gloss WetLook is a quality sealant that will help your outdoor pavers achieve a natural shine. If you’re looking to provide your concrete pavers with a bit of a glaze, this is a great product for that. It will help keep your pavement in place, and it can also enhance its look without the use of any harsh chemicals.
Are you dealing with excess mold and mildew on your floors? If you have a residential or commercial stone fixture that is covered in molds, let us know as soon as possible. These are not only unsightly presences, but they’ll also pose health hazards to anyone around. With our cleaners and sealers available, you will be able to promptly get rid of this. Our TSS PRO-700 sealant is manufactured precisely with this in mind. This product can help fight against black and brown molds and mildews that build up on your surfaces.
Experienced cleaners who can restore your stone
Our team is very careful with all the stone we work with. We understand that it’s incredibly important to makes ure that the surface is cleaned before applying any sealant. With our gentle soda blasting (provided at an additional cost) treatments, we can sanitize porous stones without damaging them. Too much pressure washing can cause your walkways and stepping stones to rip apart. The last thing we want to do is cause more damage, so we developed services and products that meet your needs. Porousness is very common amongst common commercial and residential stones. If you’re using limestone for your pool deck or wall veneer, we can take care of it.
It can be very confusing trying to figure out what’s best for your seals and stone all by yourself. If you’re looking for some guidance, don’t hesitate to reach out to our professionals. With our inventory coupled with reliable cleaners, we can help you figure out a plan that works perfectly for your surface. We understand that all materials are different, and no two stains are the same. If you want a company who’s going to take your unique situation seriously, get in touch today to schedule an appointment.
For versatile Stone Sealing Dallas that are fast, effective, and affordable, call Texas Stone Sealers. We have a group of experienced cleaners and sealers who are ready to provide you with more information and schedule your first appointment. We offer you a free quote before committing to any work. Let us know what you need so we can develop and execute a plan to restore your surfaces and stones.
Dallas, Texas Information
- Did you know that 7-Eleven first originated here in Dallas? This is now a national attraction, but it was first founded right here in 1928.
- The State Fair of Texas is one of the biggest events that take place every year in our state. This is always hosted in Dallas, and we couldn’t be happier with that. We enjoy having Texans from all across the state come visit us and celebrate the spirit of the Lone Star State as one.
- Jack Kilby, founder of Texas Instruments, won a Nobel Peace Prize in 2000 for inventing the microchip. He was also one of the inventors of the modern mobile calculator.
- Back in the 1900s, Dallas was extremely close to having its own red light district. However, it never came to fruition.
- You can find many attractive museums and exhibits here in Dallas. The Bath House Cultural Center, The Dallas Museum of Art, and the African American Museum of Dallas are all incredible places to visit. You will learn so much about Texan and American history by taking the time to absorb what these historic institutions have to offer.
- We have many professional sports teams that call our city home. The Dallas Cowboys, Cowboys, and Rangers are all organizations that play in our town on a regular basis. This is a huge boom for our communities as well as the local economy.