Protect your outdoor living space with our patio sealing Dallas, TX services! We at Texas Stone Sealers know that your outdoor living space is an extension of your home, and that’s why we leave no stone unsealed!
We know how to keep your patio stone safe from the weather, no matter what kind it is: Lueders limestone, flagstone, paver stone, sandstone, and so much more. Our sealants are designed with Nano Cross-Linking Technology (Nano CLT) which helps makes your stone highly resistant to water and moisture. Unlike competitor sealants, ours don’t flake off and yellow over time but help give your stone the long-lasting protection it needs.
Texas Stone Sealers is committed to helping residents all over Dallas, TX and beyond. We also have office locations in Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, and San Antonio. During our long years in the stone sealing business, our highly dedicated team has garnered glowing testimonials and excellent reviews. Call us today to get started or drop by our Dallas office location today!
We Leave No Stone Unsealed – Get High-Quality Patio Sealing Dallas, TX Today!
Patio stones are out in the sun, rain, snow, and ice, among other weather conditions. These factors can break down, fade, and crack your patio stones over time. One of the best ways to protect your patio surface from damage and make it last longer is to seal it. Patio sealing can help in the following ways:
- Prevent Stains: Sealing your patio surface makes a barrier between the stone and any stains that might happen. This can keep oil, food, and other things from getting under the stone’s surface and doing permanent damage.
- Resist Moisture: Moisture can cause efflorescence, mold, and mildew to grow, which can be stopped by sealing your patio’s surface. This is especially important in places with a lot of humidity.
- Enhance Color: If you seal your patio’s surface, the color of your stone will look better and last longer. This is especially important for natural stone, which can lose its color over time.
- Increase Durability: If you seal your patio surface, it will last longer and be less likely to get worn down. This can help keep cracks, chips, and other types of damage from happening.
At Texas Stone Sealers, we can clean and seal your patio surface in a number of ways to keep it looking great. Our team of experts can clean, seal, and protect the surface of your patio to keep it looking great for years to come. We can arrange for the removal of calcium and efflorescence as well as for mold and mildew removal if needed.
To seal your stones well, we use our very own sealants, designed by us for the benefit of our customers. These include the TSS Pro 600 and 650, excellent hardener sealers usually used after chipping or flaking starts. For the best stain resistance yet, we use our TSS Pro 950, which is particularly great for Lueders limestone. For the latest in water technology, our TSS Pro 150, TSS Pro 250, and TSS Pro 450 can’t be beaten.
Our Stone Sealing Process
Sealing your stone is one of the most important things you can do to protect your outdoor living space. Our team of experts knows how to seal stone correctly, so the surface of your patio will be protected from all manner of threats for years to come.
There are several steps to sealing a stone:
- Cleaning the Surface: Before we seal your patio’s surface, we’ll clean it completely to get rid of any dirt, grime, or stains. This is important because the sealant won’t stick well to a dirty surface, and any dirt or other debris can get stuck under the sealant and cause more damage over time.
- Evaluating the Surface: Once the surface has been cleaned, our team will look at it to figure out what kind of stone it is and what kind of sealant will work best. Different kinds of stone need different kinds of sealants, and our experts will choose the best one for your patio surface.
- Applying the Sealant: Once we’ve decided what kind of sealant will work best, we’ll put it on the surface of your patio stones. We use rollers, sprayers, and brushes to put on sealants, depending on the type of sealant and the size of the area to be covered.
- Letting the Sealant Dry: After we apply the sealant, we’ll let it dry completely before letting anyone walk on it. This process can take anywhere from a few hours to a full day, depending on the type of sealant and the weather.
At Texas Stone Sealers, we only use the best sealants and application methods to make sure that your patio surface is protected from the elements for years to come. Our experts have the knowledge and experience to choose the best sealant for your needs, and we will work with you every step of the way to make sure you are happy with the results.
For excellent patio sealing Dallas, TX, Texas Stone Sealers is the place to go. Contact us today to set up a time for our patio sealing service.
Texas Stone Sealers Offers Excellent Patio Sealing!
At Texas Stone Sealers, we’re proud to seal all kinds of patio stone to a high standard. Our team of experts knows what to do to keep your outdoor living space looking nice and safe from the weather. We only use the best sealants to make sure that the surface of your patio is safe for years to come.
We offer a variety of cleaning and sealing services to keep your patio surface looking great, and we leave no stone unsealed! Contact us today for our patio sealing Dallas, TX services!
Fun Facts About Dallas, TX:
- The Dallas Cowboys are one of the most well-known football teams in the United States.
- With 68 acres, Dallas’ arts district is the biggest in the United States.
- In the 1980s, the famous show Dallas was filmed and set in the city.